ROUTE 1: Fly past the coast of Turunc which boasts the glamourous sandy blue flag award winning beach. Following the coastline brings us to the moon shaped Kumlubuk bay featuring long and sandy shorelines and a hotspot for excursion boats. Kadirga bay, another popular spot for tripper boats is where Scuba photo contests are oganized. It consists of steep rocks which provide impressive platforms for cliff jumping.
ROUTE 2: Flying by the coast to Turunc then crossing over behind the island brings us to "Yalanci bogaz" where you will get a glimpse of the large Yacht Marina shipyard consisting of tree-made Gullets. Passing by the island from the front brings us to "Paradise Island" and you can also capture a beautiful view of the entire city of Marmaris.
- Rebooking/cancellation may be made at least 24 hours in advance prior to date.
- No refund/cancellation applies with 24 hours.
- Ticket valid for 1 year
- Customers should advise of any medical condition that may preclude them from flying
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions
- Weight limitation 100 kg due to aircraft limitations
- Minimum age 12 years old with parents consent
WAIVER AND LIABILITY AGREEMENT
1. I am not suffering from any illness that may affect me from flying
2. I am not taking any medication that would prevent me from flying (ie. cause drowsiness)
3. I am not intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
4. I must obey all instructions given by the pilot at all times
5. I confirm that I am 12+ years old
6. Due to safety reasons I understand it is not allowed to carry mobile phone or cameras on board and will comply
7. Life jacket and helmet shall be worn at all times during flight operation
8. Prior to flight, a safety briefing will be conducted. I confirm to participate in this briefing in preperation for my introductory flights. I warrant the thoroughness and completeness of any training and/or briefing I receive
9. You have been advised and do hereby recognize that any flight activity can result in potentially severe, disabling or fatal injury.